Early Church Protocol: Early Church Protocol is the continuation of the pattern of Worship, Word and Work established by the Holy Ghost, the Apostles and the believers in the first church. Acts 2:40-47).
Church Etiquette: Church Etiquette is a set of principles of conduct, when applied, is good for the building of a healthy small group and congregation where believers can get to know Christ, each other and learn to live prosperously.
- God’s Word and Truth: God’s word is the absolute truth and governs all matters of life and the ministries of this church. GOD’S WORD IS THE FINAL AUTHORITY!!!!
- Love and Forgiveness: Love is what we owe God and we exhibit that love by forgiving one another.
- Faithfulness and Commitment: Faithfully offering our gifts and talents to this ministry is our commitment to the fulfillment of our roles and assignments in the kingdom of God.
- Trust and Obedience: As we serve obediently the kingdom with our gifts and talents, trust can never be violated because we trust in God not man.
- Patience and Listening: We patiently listen to our father and to one another in an effort to properly respond to all information; good or bad.
***This set of Values we believe will assist you when practiced daily in helping to create a loving, free and productive worship environment and qualitative lifestyle while here on earth but also obtain a good report at judgment.
“To the elders I say…Be shepherds of God’s flock, serving as overseers…” 1 Pet. 5:1-2